Saturday 21 March 2015

Remniscing Over Birthday Cakes



 
Pinterest and some creativity and chima loving Mr 5 got Chima World this year.

Today I am reminiscing over 7 years of birthday cakes.  Mr 7 turned 7 a few weeks ago, so we have been celebrating and as I sat up late decorating a cake it brought back memories of the last seven years including the many cakes I have decorated over the years........some pretty good others that make me laugh!

My most recent effort makes me laugh.  It was meant to be 1/3 Yoda, 1/3 Dark Vada and 1/3 R2D2.........mmmmmmmmm. 


This is one of my favourites Miss 2's first birthday


Everyone loves the Women's Weekly Birthday Cook book


Nemo I dreamed this one up I think


It's meant to be Toothless for my dragon loving boy


Again the Women's Weekly Birthday Book has the goods


For Miss 2 who loves to jump on a trampoline


My very first birthday cake ever!


How funny is this BMX track............mmmmm maybe I should stick with the Women's Weekly Cookbook.


1 comment:

  1. Great gallery of cakes, cannot believe you have made so many. think I missed a couple. the trampoline? Don't think I saw that one......looks yummy. What can you make for me in a months time?

    ReplyDelete

Have a sip of ice tea with us and leave a message!