Thursday 9 July 2015

Homemade Cheese Shapes



So the idea of sugar free is tempting me a little bit.  Why?  Well because I have a couple of kg I would like to lose, because my Mum is doing amazingly with it.........talk about inspiration and add to that the reading I have been doing about Dyslexia (stay tuned for more about our Dyslexia journey as things are going to be changing here at 3 Me and Ice Tea )and neurological functioning and lets just say it all fits.........but at 4pm in the afternoon I still need a little something to keep me going and that is when my sugar craving sets in!

So here are my Cheesy Shapes

Ingredients
  1. 1 cup of plain flour
  2. 3/4 tsp salt
  3. 4 tbsp butter cold
  4. 8 ounces of grated cheese
  5. 3-4 tbsp water
 Method
  • Blend flour, salt and butter.
  • Add cheese
  • Pulse in 3 - 4 tbspn water til the mixture forms a dough
  • Roll out between 2 sheets of baking paper
  • Cut out shapes
  • Sprinkle with Parmesan and cook 180c for 10 minutes
These are yum, simple and don't make many dishes........bonus.  And as you can see no sugar and they passed the kid test!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a sip of ice tea with us and leave a message!